The APSACS Secretariat invites applications from highly qualified and motivated professionals for the vacant posts of HOD – International Studies (Male/Female) and Coordinator – Early Years Education. The last date to apply for jobs is 16-04-2023. Read all the terms and conditions carefully before applying. Interested candidates with the minimum required qualification/degree as mentioned in the job banner given below can apply before the due date.
These vacancies are full-time and on a Permanent basis. Interested individuals searching for APSACS jobs should not miss this career opportunity. The location of jobs is Army Public Schools & Colleges System, Secretariat Block, Army Central Library, Tameez ud Din Road, Rawalpindi.
- Annual Increment.
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Free medical treatment for you and your family members.
- Other benefits include health insurance, pension plans, and paid leave.
Detail About Jobs:
|Education:||Ph.D., Relevant Diploma, M.Phil, MS|
|Last Date:||April 16, 2023|
|Company:||Army Public Schools & Colleges System|
|Address:||Army Public Schools & Colleges System, Secretariat Block, Army Central Library, Tameez ud Din Road, Rawalpindi|
- Coordinator – Early Years Education
- HOD – International Studies (Male/Female)
Interested professionals have MS, M.Phil, Montessori Diploma, and Ph.D. Qualifications with at least 5 to 15 years of teaching experience can apply for this recruitment. Detailed eligibility criteria are posted on the Army Public Schools APS & Colleges Secretariat website. Both male and female Pakistani nationals are eligible for these jobs with minimum qualifications as mentioned.
- They must be a fresh candidate.
- Must have a domicile certificate of the candidate’s Province.
- Must have a Ph.D., Relevant Diploma, M.Phil, MS degree.
- Must be able to work on Full-Time job.
How to apply for Army Public Schools and Colleges System Jobs:
Please follow these simple steps:
- Interested educators may forward their applications online at https://apsacssectt.edu.pk/careers OR Click Here. Candidates may also forward their CVs through email at [email protected].
- The last date for the submission of the online application is 16-04-2023.
- Applications received incomplete or after the last date will not be entertained.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- No TA/DA will be given.
Army Public Schools and Colleges System Secretariat Rawalpindi Jobs